When you arrive at Highway 7 Veterinary Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there may be unforeseen circumstances such as an emergency where delays may occur. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will weigh your pet and see you into the exam room – please inform the team of any changes to your contact information at this time.
- Our trained technicians will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and may start diagnostics if appropriate.
- The technician will then get the veterinarian who will perform a thorough examination of your pet, review any diagnostics done, and plan for further diagnostics or treatments as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in the exam room with you present.
- At H7VH we want our clients and patients to be as comfortable as possible and work hard to provide a fear free examination – special handling techniques, and positive rewards are commonly used.
- Before leaving the exam room, billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the team member about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.